Southeastern Challenge Match
The Bear’s Club – Jupiter, FL – Oct. 21-22
Each team from Florida, Georgia, and Alabama consists of:
- Two players 55 years of age and older.
- Two players 50 years of age and older.
- Seven players 25 years of age and older.
- One player 21 years of age and older.
Team members are selected based on their level of play in select tournaments in the two years prior.
- Morning Four-Ball Matches
- Afternoon Foursome Three-Ball Matches
- Morning Three-Ball Matches
Each match is played as an 18 hole stipulated round.
- One point for a win
- One-half point for a match ending all square
Haven’t seen any gear from the other squads, but this is the bag the Alabama Boys will be carrying. A+ work by the Alabama Golf Association for this beaut.
Hit ’em straight!